The client is a leading global, diversified media, information, and services company with more than 360 businesses. They faced challenges implementing automated tests on both Android and iOS alongside the sprints. Fulcrum developed a framework that enabled running automation tests on various OS versions. This reduced manual execution efforts and improved customer satisfaction.
Reduced Manual Tests
Improved Customer Satisfaction
The client was struggling to implement automated tests and verifying all functionalities after adding a new sprint on both Android and iOS. They didn’t know how to verify various sprints on various OS versions, and which devices support what versions. The client decided to change the approach and divert attention to automation testing
- Fulcrum built the mobile application to run automated tests on both Android and iOS
- The framework was tested on various OS versions
- The functional application was developed to satisfy customer needs
- Moved 85% of manual tests to automation execution in QA environments
- 3x improved customer satisfaction by eliminating associated bugs
- Implemented new functionality with 90% accuracy
- Executed Jenkins triggered by regression tests on both Android and iOS
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at
Explore more Case Studies