This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to Children.
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Company
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Services.
Who We Are
Data protection is a key concern for Fulcrum and it’s our priority. Hence, transparency regarding the way we process the personal data we collect is a commitment for us. The information provided below intends to provide you all relevant information in relation to the collection and processing of information which may be collected through this website www.fulcrumdigital.com, (hereinafter, “the website”) Fulcrum Services may collect and process personal data relating to you when you visit this website.
Information That We Collect
Fulcrum processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from is: –
- Business or Personal Email; as provided during your enquiry at our website
- Contact number
We collect information in the below ways: –
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies.
- We use technologies that collect anonymous data about the use of our Web site. This technology does not identify you personally. We use this data to compile statistics about our visitors and the ways they use our Web site. For example, we log which pages users access and which Web browsers and operating systems they use. We may also determine which domain you are coming from before visiting our Web site to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics
- Cookie related details – Fulcrum sometimes collects anonymous information from visits to the website to help in providing better customer service. This anonymous information is sometimes known as ‘Click Stream Data’. Fulcrum may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help provide the user with better customer service. Cookies can be used to provide users with tailored information from the website.
- We may also use Web beacons in the marketing e-mails we send. These non-intrusive tags help us know when you view our e-mails. We use this data to understand what kinds of content are of interest to you. You may be able to disable such tracking by setting your e-mail client to display messages as text only or by turning off image display.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Fulcrum takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- to process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
- to comply with laws and regulations that are applicable to us
- to improve and check our websites so that that it will be convenient for you and your device to view content of our websites
- to enable you take part into interactive features of our websites when you choose to do so
- to keep our websites safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we send you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our websites about our products
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications by emailing us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access any personal information that Fulcrum processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Fulcrum takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including but not limited to Firewall, Gateway protection, data encryptions, security software, such as anti-spyware and anti-virus programs, to help detect and remove malicious code if it slips into our network.
Update programs and systems regularly
We do update our systems and infrastructure regularly which contain vital security upgrades that help protect against known bugs and vulnerabilities.
Monitor for intrusion
We use intrusion detectors to monitor system and network activity.
We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption and firewalls. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks
Transfers Outside the EU
We are a global company, and your data may be transferred throughout our offices worldwide.
It is possible that personal information we collect from you may be transferred, stored and/or processed outside the European Economic Area. In connection with such transfers, the relevant safeguard is in place.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Fulcrum, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
The Site and the Services are not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), or allow anyone under the age thirteen (13) to sign up for the Services. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Fulcrum take steps to ensure that the personal data that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and as required by applicable law. After this period, it will be deleted, or in some cases, de-identified.
This website provides links to other websites. User agrees that Fulcrum Worldwide is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such websites, including any opinion, statement or endorsement expressed in them, nor does Fulcrum Worldwide take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through the website.
Contacting The Website
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, we are a controller of your personal data and as a controller we use the personal data we hold about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website or in connection with our processing of your personal data, please contact:
Last updated on – 26th February, 2019