The client is a leading healthcare equipment provider with a wide range of medical products including an e-prescribing platform catering to patients’ post-acute care needs. The platform works independently and can also integrates with external EHR systems. The client needed develop and release additional features faster to keep up with the competition and changing FHIR interoperability guidelines.
First submission approvals
Reduced time to market
Automated application testing
With healthcare guidelines being both stringent and everchanging, the client required an agile e-prescribing platform to achieve compliance with these guidelines. The client also needed a process transformation to ensure new features for their e-prescribe platform are rolled out with a faster time to market.
- A roadmap and execution plan were developed using Fulcrum’s consulting business support.
- The framework was built based on future needs by using PHP/Laravel for application development and ensuring compliance with HIPPA, FHIR, security and legal guidelines.
- An extensive automated testing process was used for comprehensive testing and maintenance with dedicated production support.
- The Scrum Agile Methodology was adopted for a biweekly release of new features with reduced time to market.
- APM was used to monitor the performance of the application. Automated testing using UFT and DevOps process was implemented for every release.
- Simpler, smoother, faster, and satisfying experience for providers and suppliers.
- Reduced time to process claims ensuring 95.7% approval on first submissions.
- Decreased order rejections substantially by 91%.
- Reduced time to market helped the client stay ahead of the competition.
- Increased order sales via enablement of API partners with customized application access.
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at
Explore more Case Studies