A UK-based University wanted to resolve supplier queries faster and improve inter-departmental communication by streamlining supplier resolution processes. Due to vulnerable ransomware attacks, the client needed to configure their systems against unauthorized access, data corruption, and security breaches. Fulcrum Digital modernized the client’s overall legacy system using Microsoft Power Platform and centralized all data in a single interface to streamline supplier request resolution.
Without a single source of truth (SSOT), the client was facing challenges in aggregating supplier data from various sources. All supplier requests were previously taken and resolved via email. Each supplier request had to undergo through the budget holder, category manager, and procurement team.
With information stored on-prem, a single data security breach could shut down their entire system blocking access to all university and supplier details. The client wanted to improve the overall security of their supplier qualification and management process. They utilized the expertise of Fulcrum Digital for online data migration and business process automation.
- Migrated all supplier data from SharePoint 2010 (on-prem) to SharePoint Online
- Automated script-based migration, preparation, and creation of new list structures
- Built new supplier request form and centralized all supplier data in one portal
- Set up access restrictions and notification rule engines for efficient progression of supplier requests
- Implemented QA (Quality Assurance) testing for content validation
- Developed scripts and code to migrate source data online
- 80% increased automation execution with Microsoft Power Platform
- 2 x enhanced staff experience through the 3-stage supplier resolution processes
- 30% time saved with faster supplier queries and improved inter-departmental communication
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at