Project Location: London/Lisbon
Work Location: London/Lisbon
Role: Product Architect
Essential Technical Skills:
Technical Solution Architecture, Technical Documentation, Spring and Java.
Payment Platform, Banking or Finance.
Share this job
- Provide assistance to the existing Product Architecture team in the specification and documentation of designs for committed enhancement to the product using appropriate and tailored architecture methods.
- Ensure support to team leads for providing clear choices and recommendations that enable both business and technical decision-making clear document and communicate agreed designs.
- Provide support for innovation and/or research and development initiatives as needed
- Own the suitability of the allocated activities and artefacts to ensure the approach is not under/over engineered.
- Ensure clear report progress against plans and escalate as needed.
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose as well as meeting client standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and document key architecture decisions and ensure these are shared and agreed with other PTA members.
- Experience of delivering complex technical designs and architectures
- Ability to present complex technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Understanding of how non-functional requirements such as performance and availability are delivered by a technical solution.
- Spring, Spring Boot, Camel, Oracle suite and Java.