Project location (S): Hinjewadi, Phase 3
Experience: 4-8 Years
Work Location: Pune
Education: Any Graduate
Role: PL/SQL Developer
Share this job
- Hands-on coding experience required in SQL and PLSQL
- Should be able to create/implement database architecture for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Create/implement strategies for partitioning, archiving, and maturity models for applications
- Review queries created by other developers for adherence to standards and performance issues
- Interact with the database, applications analysts and business users for estimations.
- Conduct impact analysis of existing applications and suggest the best ways of incorporating new requirements
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks.
- Development experience in Oracle 11g & PL/SQL (MUST) (advanced features such as BULK processing, Collections, Advanced Queues, Scheduling etc.)
- Performance monitoring and tuning efforts, suggest changes to improve performance
- Experience in performance-tuning using different Oracle tools, like OEM, TKPROF, Explain Plan.
- Good experience of working on the UNIX operating system and Shell-scripting.
Required Skill Set
- Oracle 11G
- SQL Queries
- Table Partition
- Bulk Collections