FulcrumOne Increases Efficiency by 70% While Digitizing Onboarding Processes
Manual operations posed a huge challenge for the client. Their customer onboarding, and IT documentation which included the manual collection of policy premium calculations and data records resulted in several errors and lengthy processes.
Our primary objective was to enhance the user experience and reduce the turnaround time by digitizing the existing processes. This reduced the cost for policy selling and enabled online sales and increased the market share. We devised a comprehensive long-term solution targeting the multi-distribution channel as well as the digitization of the current online & offline sales process across the GCC countries.
- Converted manual process into a system-driven process; Physical to Digital (Phygital)
- Accelerated GTM time for IT development and integration projects, and reduced costs with FulcrumOne’s industry-specific components
- Improved scheduling medical appointments with medical tests, preferred appointment dates, and hospital selections processes
- Enhanced the overall digital image and industry presence, especially in Takaful Insurance
- Eliminated manual data record maintenance leading to a reduction in errors
- Integrated e-KYC enabled by face recognition for customer id verification