32% Reduced Costs plus 99% System Uptime for a US-based Furnishing Firm
A 20+ year old furnishing company and one of the leading suppliers in the US had an existing ERP application hosted on-premises which they were quickly outgrowing.
As a result, migration of all the existing applications was required to ensure smooth business connectivity between cloud-hosted apps, servers, and on-premise resources. Dedicated teams for steady-state support, monitoring & continuous improvement would therefore be needed along with enhanced security. Centralized dashboard with features like rich visualizations for log data.
- An initial assessment was conducted for infrastructure servers & existing apps
- Analysis report offered risk analysis and future scope
- Migrated domain controller, applications, & infra servers to test environment on Azure cloud, followed by the migration of new cloud security features
- Centralized monitoring dashboard built with Power BI
- End-to-end support processes implemented with real-time monitoring of applications