- Purchasing module with 200+ registered suppliers
- Inventory Management Module to track food waste and missing goods
- Flexible and 100% scalable Menu Management module, linked to the recipe creation system
- USDA-integrated automated compliance checks for allergens, linked directly to the Menu Management system
- HIPAA compliant patient order entry system for Healthcare catering
CulinarySuite Spurs Revenue Spike for Top-20 Foodservice Organization
With over 80 catering locations for Assisted Living, K-12 education, Healthcare and more, the client’s impressive expansion was resulting in a host of growth-associated issues including rising costs of food waste due to poor inventory visibility, lack of menu scalability, and high amounts of manual labour.
Fundamentally, the Food Management Contracting group were looking to implement and iterate on an enterprise software solution that would connect their Front & Back of House operations to enable greater agility, customisation, and reduce food waste and operational redundancies.
Initially launched in 2016, CulinarySuite acted as a key integration point for multiple lines of business. Fulcrum’s Foodservices division worked collaboratively to build out a comprehensive and modular enterprise solution that catered to the nuanced needs of their various foodservice operation types.