Project Location: Hinjewadi, Phase 3
Experience: 8-12 Years
Work Location: Pune
Role: Service Design Architect
Education: B.E, B.Sc., BCA
Share this job
- Candidate will have extensive IT experience, with significant experience in a senior architectural roles.
- Candidate will have experience and used, at least one recognized architecture framework or standard e.g. TOGAF, Zachman Architecture Framework.
- Candidate will be able to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences from senior stakeholders to project teams.
- Candidate will have experience of operating within a corporate architecture governance framework and standards
- Candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills including facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and influencing
- Candidate will be commercially and politically astute, able to see solutions in wider context of Financial Institution strategy and customer engagement
- Candidate will be able to determine approaches to solve complex programme level requirements into leading technical teams to delivered the required architecture and design deliverables.
- Candidate will have understanding of the product and project development lifecycle from strategy or pre-sales to live operation and support, ideally from a managed services perspective
- Candidate will be able to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a business requirement: application software, middleware, database, hardware, storage, network
- Candidate will have an understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope, timescale, and balance between long-term strategic and short-term pragmatic considerations
- Candidate will be able to work with domain and technology experts to develop solution from high level architecture to detailed design level – recognized as a subject matter expert
- Good understanding of one or more payments systems e.g. BACS, SEPA, SWIFT, LINK, Visa, FPS
- Understanding of core banking systems, ERP products, AML and fraud products etc.
- Experience within the payments industry
- Practical experience with some or all of the following; IBM MQ, Java and associated frameworks, Erlang, WebSphere Application Server, DB2, AIX, Oracle, WebLogic, RHEL, Solaris.
- Solid understanding of different security patterns across private and public networks
Required Skill Set
- Cards & Payments Domain, TOGAF, SWIFT/SEPA
- Excellent communication