Project Location: Hinjewadi, Phase 3
Experience: 8-12 Years
Work Location: Pune
Education: B.E, B.Sc., BCA, B. Tech
Role: Senior Systems Architect
Share this job
- Assist the existing Current Product Architecture team in the specification and documentation of designs for committed enhancement to the product using appropriate and tailored architecture methods.
- Support team leads to provide clear choices and recommendations that enable both business and technical decision making. Clearly document and communicate agreed designs.
- Support innovation and/or research and development initiatives as needed.
- Own the suitability of the allocated activities and artefacts to ensure the approach is not under/over engineered. Clearly report progress against plans and escalate as needed.
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose as well as meeting client standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and document key architecture decisions and ensure these are shared and agreed with other PTA members.
- Should have hands on experience in Payments domain also should have worked on Payments engine and custody.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience as Solution Architect and able to design the high-level documents.
Required Skill Set
- Java, IBM MQ, Oracle, RHEL, Solution Architect