Work Location: Manchester
Role: Sales Support
The Sales & Account Support position requires a candidate who is driven, personable, organised and quick to learn particularly in the digital sphere.
This opportunity will provide the candidate with a strong path to progression – initially learning the basics and supporting – to then progressing to autonomous business development and revenue generation on a commission structure.
Share this job
The candidate must be willing to:
- Work hard in an organised, effective and structured manner –
- Learn & absorb knowledge about of digital offerings to discuss with clients
- Learn to take ownership of financial management
- Work autonomously, use initiative and exhibit resourcefulness to a high level
- Work effectively with global internal teams (remotely)
- Maintain high levels of communication with line manager & internal teams
- Take complete ownership for completion of tasks & actions
- Travel nationally to meet with customers onsite
- Education experience in digital, software / IT solutions or SaaS if preferred but not mandatory – however, the candidate should have a level of interest or aptitude in these areas in order to effectively sell our services to customers in the long run.
- If you are an organised individual, eager to learn new areas of business and driven to create your own success, this could be the graduate opportunity for you