The client was a global provider of insurance and reinsurance products. To facilitate major cost benefits for this leading international reinsurance and insurance organization, Fulcrum Digital’s testing Center of Excellence (COE) was brought on to develop a scalable test automation framework using UFT (QTP).
Improved Automation Coverage
Application Accuracy Level
The client wanted to reduce IT operation cost and maintenance building a strong offshore-onsite development model. They needed a comprehensive regression test suite to reduce test execution time and cost by automating test cases for critical workflows. They needed a team to conduct UAT for releases per SOX compliance requirements.
- Developed a test strategy after understanding the business needs.
- Created a high-level test plan to provide visibility on effort estimation, deliverables and test approach.
- Introduced risk-based testing to identify all Blocker/Critical defects in the early phase of testing.
- Ensured SOX compliance by finding lack of regression test cases and execution for the existing application.
- Created a user interface with Robotics Framework to manage configurations and make selection of test scripts more convenient.
- Implemented cost-effective and efficient offshore delivery model.
- Ensured 100% tracking of the daily progress through KT dashboards.
- 90% reduction in test execution efforts.
- 50% improvement in automation coverage.
- 40% reduction in the automation script development effort.
- 15% reduction in rework through improved process standardization.
- 10% improvement in application quality.
- Achieved a tenfold productivity improvement (10% to 100%) using automated testing.
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at