The client is a New York based media and advertising firm providing services in brand strategy, advertising and customer engagement. They needed to streamline important data across various entities to improve their productivity and performance. Fulcrum helped the client to create an entire business intelligence engine improving data analysis and data-driven decision-making using Tableau.
growth in project management efficiency
reduction in analysis time
Improved reporting efficiency by
The client possessed a large amount of unused raw data across various functions (Human Resources, Project Management, Clients Experience). To streamline this data and improve productivity, they required a business intelligence process. Fulcrum Digital was brought in to develop this business intelligence engine to advance data analysis.
- Analyzed data quality and used Tableau reports to improve efficiency and business decisions.
- Condensed view of several reports and data into a single snapshot making it faster and simpler to access and support decision making.
- Migrated existing dashboards on Excel and used Tableau to create dashboard with the right charts, better colors, improved performance and important detailing.
- Created a roadmap to analyze how available data can be changed to valuable information using Tableau.
- The implemented Tableau dashboards provided efficient and quality information for project management of twelve business units.
- Improved client experience with customized dashboard and real time feedback.
- Accurate and faster data reporting resulting to better data-driven business decisions.
- Lower cost solutions compared to other big data counter parts.
- Faster analysis with intuitive and stylish dashboards.
- Reduced customer support calls by 45%.
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at
Explore more Case Studies