Project location (S): Hinjewadi, Phase 3
Experience: 8-14 Years
Work Location: Pune
Education: Any Graduate
Role: Integration Architect
Share this job
- Hands-on, high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function independently under pressure.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
Required Skill Set
- MuleSoft, Mule ESB, Azure, Web services- SOAP/XML, Message Broker, WebSphere
- Excellent communication