The client is a global leader in anti-counterfeiting, product safety, consumer, and brand protection. They faced challenges integrating their existing applications with third-party tools and end-to-end configuration on all Windows Apps. Fulcrum provided an automation framework using UFT. This saved integration efforts and improved the transparency of data.
Configuration time reduced by
of integration efforts saved
Numerous challenges were impeding the client’s integration efforts. They did not have a framework for data tracking and reporting. Also, the manual efforts for conscious integration and deployment were time-consuming; their existing team did not have the required bandwidth. To address this issue, the client decided to focus on automation testing using UFT.
- Fulcrum built the framework using UFT to serialize, configure, and integrate all windows applications for supply chain security solutions
- The automation framework integrated and transferred all data of Windows applications into one portal to give complete transparency and authority of records to administrators
- All test suites were integrated with Jenkins and GIT
- Reduced time for end-to-end configuration by 90%
- Saved integration efforts with other applications by 80%
- Improved transparency of data to administrators by 90%
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at
Explore more Case Studies