The client was a European Digital Marketing Company who needed a technical partner to assist with a customer project. Their active customer, a global provider of transportation solutions, needed a mobile application to modernize their marketing collateral. Fulcrum was brought in to assist with the application development and launch.
All the product and services brochures were still physically printed and distributed to dealers, truck drivers and bus drivers. The client wanted to modernize the way their customers were getting the latest information. This traditional method needed to be replaced to reduce cost and develop materials faster.
- Cordova/PhoneGap framework was used to target Android and iOS.
- Push notifications were enabled to ease the customer reach.
- Access to all product brochures directly within the application was a key feature for the app.
- Relevant podcasts for customers were hosted on the app. Since most users would be drivers, they needed a medium where information could be consumed while driving.
- All necessary workshop and dealer contact details were listed for easy access.
- Without the need to print and ship physical brochures, the client saw instant savings with a larger ROI each year and a 30% reduced cost.
- Publishing new promotional material was completed 40% faster. The digital version allowed for instant revisions and updates without the need to reprint.
- Customers found the app easy to use when accessing information about products and services.
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at