The client is one of the world’s leading providers of quality educational services to colleges, schools and universities with 90 campuses and 90,000 students across the world for post-secondary education. Fulcrum was brought in to provide UI/UX support to create a user-friendly and highly functional user experience with aesthetical HTML development.
Efficient/Intuitive Look and Feel
The client was using a student admin portal to upload and store key information. Their existing portal design lacked UI/UX capabilities. They needed to enhance the UI/UX of the portal with aesthetical HTML development making it more end user friendly and efficient. UI/UX support was required for this portal development following a standard file structure, code standards, CSS standards, and UI standards.
- Fulcrum helped implement UI along with aesthetical HTML development.
- Fulcrum’s UI/UX SME worked very closely with the product owners to understand the basic structure of the portal, such as File Structure, Code standards, CSS and UI standards.
- UI/UX SME aesthetically beautified the portal pages using standard documents/information provided by client.
- Thoroughly implemented changes in the HTML development in parallel to complete solution development and implementation.
- Portal pages were improved with a 100% efficient and intuitive look and feel.
- Following development standards, the code was optimized to double efficiency.
- Additional recommendation of UI/UX best practices further enhanced the portal and was met with positive feedback from users across the over 90 campuses worldwide.
To help your organization build faster, compliant, and customer-centric applications that increase user experience and adoption, drop your details below and we will get back to you ASAP.
For more information or any questions, write to us at
Explore more Case Studies