Business Development Manager
Work Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Education: Any Graduation
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30 – £45,000 + bonus depending on experience
Share this job
You are an ambitious and driven sales professional with around 3-5 years of sales experience under your belt. You may have previously worked successfully in a non-sales role and be able to bring that experience and industry contacts to your new role.
Fulcrum Digital is an ambitious mid-sized global IT services business, headquartered in New Jersey and with development capabilities in India, the USA, and Brazil. Our portfolio includes RedStage – a boutique e-commerce agency. We have worked successfully with UK clients for over 10 years, mostly in the Higher Education sector. As part of our strategy to grow our global business exponentially over the coming years, we are currently investing in growing our UK and European sales and delivery teams, and expanding our customer base into new sectors including legal, public, professional services, insurance, energy and retail. Any experience in these sectors is highly desirable. You will play a key and highly visible role in our success and this will open up opportunities for advancement.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating leads through various sources and channels available and anchoring exploratory meetings
- Pursuing opportunities generated with the help of pre-sales, and external partners
- Providing analysis and insight on all key accounts to gain a deep understanding of their needs
- Identifying key customer and prospect stakeholders and developing trusted relationships with them
- Liaising with internal creative and technical resources to develop presentations and proposals, and obtain internal approvals and resources
- Effectively handing over the project to delivery for execution
- Client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Developing new accounts and building long term profitable relationships
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipeline in order to be able to forecast accurately and meet sales targets
- Solution, managed and/or outsourced IT services
- If you have experience of selling Azure integration services, RPA, e-commerce, and into the public or legal sectors that would be a bonus but is by no means mandatory
- Contract discussions and negotiations
- Proficient in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
- Ensuring regular, clear and two-way communication between the client and team
- Liaison with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target oriented
- Quick learner and willing to share and help others
If you don’t quite fit the above profile but still feel that you can make a substantial contribution to our growth, please get in touch and tell us why.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- You will initially be based from home with weekly face to face meetings. It is anticipated that Fulcrum will establish an office in Leeds by summer 2019.