Project Location: Lisbon
Work Location: Lisbon
Role: Business Analyst (Payment)
Essential Technical Skills:
Analysis, ISO20022, Roadmaps and Documentation.
Payment Platform, Banking or Finance.
Share this job
- Working with Product Management, Product Architecture and Customer representatives to bring IS20022 industry knowledge, best practice and innovating thinking to our Product Roadmaps and customer implementations.
- Act as an ambassador for the company in the wider industry around ISO20022 which would include presenting at customer and industry events and working with our representatives on standards bodies.
Role / Responsibility
- Provide detailed understanding of current ISO20022 message usage and future industry directions to ACH Product Managers, Customer Delivery and Engineering teams.
- Provide ISO20022 knowledge into sales process including authoring/reviewed specific aspects of RFP responses, presenting messaging approaches in business or technical workshops etc.
- Provide ISO20022 knowledge into the wider company organization and work with customer-facing BAs during requirement elaboration to map out message usage and drive documentation of same.
- Maintain message specifications and usage documentation for allocated products in line with regular releases.
- Contribute to technical and business roadmaps to ensure products are able to track and where appropriate lead the ISO20022 standards.
- Represent the company at industry events. Ensure that development teams fully understand, and follow defined messaging specifications.